Have you got experience of coordinating projects?
Could you give a bit more time each week?
Being a Venue Coordinator means that you ensure that the shelter runs smoothly and safely. You have the responsibility for managing the human and physical resources of your venue.
Each venue has a team of volunteers led by a Venue Coordinator who can:
- Ensure the shelter runs smoothly and safety, who has an awareness of the Health and Safety Checklist.
- Enforce the strict no lone working policy.
- Brief the volunteers each evening.
- Take key decisions when other volunteers are unsure of best course of action.
- Support volunteers where necessary.
- Arrange handover between shift leaders (or delegate this responsibility).
- Communicate with the GMWNS Coordinator
Complete the form below to express your interest in being a Venue Coordinator: